IconiX Agility Shows – Friday 27th August to Monday 30th August 2021
After the great success of their first ever event held here at Dallas Burston Polo Club earlier this summer, we are delighted to welcome back IconiX Agility Shows!
Entries have now closed but we have some timings for you for across the weekend, they are as follows:
- Arrival times – Camping arrivals will be accepted from 2pm on Friday 27th August (updated from the schedule which states Saturday – this will be made clear in the show documents)
- We are so pleased that all camping released for the competition will be on the polo field, yellow pitch, next to onsite pub and restaurant, The Millstone Hare.
- Latest camping departure Monday 30th August 2021.
- On the competition schedule we have released the provisional start times (subject to final entry numbers)
- Saturday course walking 12:30pm. Competition to start 13:30pm. Iconix Agility by Night Grades 4-7 final to run at the end of all rings with a finish no later than midnight
- Sunday course walking 12:30pm. Competition to start 13:00pm. Iconix Agility by Night Grades 1-3 final to run at the end of all rings with a finish no later than 11:00pm
- Monday agility classes to run during the daytime. Course walking 08:30. Competition to start 09:00
Food & Drink
The Millstone Hare
The onsite pub and restaurant on the Dallas Burston Estate, The Millstone Hare, will be open across the weekend, the most perfect setting for you to eat, drink, relax and enjoy the show!
With a great variety of food options on offer for your lunch and dinner needs. The pub is the perfect location to watch the agility with balconies overlooking both rings to enjoy a drink and the projected beautiful weather!
Don’t want to sit in but want to enjoy the food? Those menu items marked with a ‘t’ indicate that these can be takeaway items so you can call to book or turn up and order.
The bistro, situated in the day parking area, offers paninis, sausage/egg/bacon breakfast baps, tea, coffee, and other quicker snacks!