Looking for a quirky, antique style venue for your wedding reception?
The Clubhouse at DBPC is one of our most popular venues for dining parties up to 100. Take a look at the reasons we think you’ll love it
It has secret doorways in the bookshelves can you find them?
– The Clubhouse spreads across three floors with two terraces, offering tremendous scope for your reception. It’s also uniquely situated between two polo grounds, a stunning backdrop for photos.
– The Royal Suite on the upper floor is a fully self-contained bedroom, bathroom and living room suite, perfect for the wedding party for both preparation and retreat at the end of the night.
– Antique books and prints line the walls of the Silchar Dining Room, which is ideal for 100 guests. Key features are the chandelier, and the authentic 19th century Indian ceiling fans.
– It has it’s own private avenue for parking, so theres no long walks or guests getting lost
– Theres no one else around you’ll have exclusive use of the Clubhouse and its terraces
– It’s easy to organise a polo match for your guests to watch whilst you have your photographs!
– It has a fully refurbished kitchen with Rationale ovens state of the art banqueting equipment
– Stairlifts up the main stairs support wheelchair users into the venue
– The Clubhouse holds a licence until 1am on Fridays and Saturdays, and midnight Monday to Thursday meaning you can keep your party going longer!